Bring your restaurant online in 1 day without coding and development!
Why your restaurant need a website?
- Low advertising costs.
Print ads is expensive. On website you can display a lot of information for a low cost. Information is always available in internet and you can quickly update out-dated information on website instead of re-printing flyers.
- You can give key information on your contacts, menu, opening hours, features and more.
With website you can provide the basic information to your customers. It will decrease the amount of time your managers spend answering phone calls.
- Build a brand image.
A website help your business to build a professional image. Particularly if you are just starting out, a website will help to find new customers.
What we offer
- ready website of the restaurant (demo website);
- transfer of information from the old site, social networks pages etc;
- full technical support.
- "Slideshow" section with restaurant name and short description;
- "About us" section with your restaurant story or description;
- "Menu" section with featured dishes, as well as links to detailed menus in PDF format;
- "Features" section with the features of your restaurant, such as: parking, outdoor tables, the possibility of holding banquets and more;
- "Food and ambience" section with information on available payment methods, cuisine, diets and more;
- "Photo Gallery" section with photos of the restaurant interior, exterior etc;
- "Contact" section with phone numbers, emails, opening hours, address and map directions;
- "Contact form" section where visitors can contact you;
- "Events & Special" section (coming soon);
- "Reservations" section (coming soon);
- "Reviews" section (coming soon).
How to get website
- contact us at email@example.com
- provide information about your restaurant (or links to pages in social networks where we can collect information);
- pay for the service ($90 per year, minimum term 1 year);
- get the page of your restaurant (demo page).